If you are having any trouble with your game be sure to first contact the portal from which you purchased the game from. We will be unable to assist you unless you have first discussed the problem with the portal you purchased the game from.
I downloaded the game, but it doesn't show up in All Programs.
Once you've downloaded the game you will have to install it before you can play it.
- Download the game of your choice from http://www.bbbarcade.com/ by clicking on the “TRY” button.
- When the “Save As” screen pops up navigate to your Desktop by clicking on the Desktop button on the left hand side of the screen. And then click “Save”.
- Close your browser and any other programs that are running.
- Double click on the file that you downloaded from http://www.bbbarcade.com/.
- Follow the onscreen installation instructions.
How do I play the game after installation?
After your installation has been completed, a shortcut Icon will appear on your desktop. Double click on this Icon to start playing. Alternatively there will be a new entry in the Start > All Programs menu with the name of your game on it.
I bought the game, now how do I register it?
You will have received an email at the address you filled out during your purchase. In that email are two items: The Serial Number Name and the Serial Number.
Download the game from http://www.bbbarcade.com/ and install it. Now once the game is installed ...
- Click "Start".
- Click "All Programs".
- Click on the folder with the name of the game you purchased.
- Click "Register".
- Enter your Serial Number Name (into the Name field) and Serial Number (into the Key field).
- Click "OK".
- Start Playing!
I entered the registration key but my game has the demo countdown screen, what's going on?
The best thing to do in these scenarios is to remove the game from your computer completely, reinstall it, and re-enter the registration key. The steps to do that follow...
- Click "Start".
- Click "Control Panel".
- Click "Add or Remove Programs".
- Find the name of the game that is giving you troubles and click it.
- Click "Remove".
- Click Yes and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To Reinstall simply download the game again from http://www.bbbarcade.com/, double click on the file that you downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To Register your game follow the instructions above.
My screen is black and the game doesn't appear. What do I do?
It is possible that you do not have the latest version of DirectX installed on your computer. Please visit Microsoft's DirectX download center and follow the instructions to install DirectX.
The game's graphics or sounds are not functioning properly. What can I do?
Make sure your multimedia drivers are updated. If not, install the latest drivers from the website of the video or sound card's manufacturer.
If you are still having trouble after reading the above and if you purchased the game from this portal or directly from us in the past, please feel free to email us at...